Stakeholder & User Interviews
I conducted a stakeholder interview and some user interviews with individuals within the NFT space to gain more valuable insights. After completing both of these, I came to the following conclusions:
- People prefer to sort by the NFT’s artist's name and by popularity when searching for NFTs.
- People want dedicated information about the NFT and the process of acquiring it.
- The majority of NFTs are geared more towards the experienced NFT consumer making the learning curve quite steep for beginners looking to get into the NFT space.
- The complexity involved in the process of purchasing the NFT is one of the largest user pain points.
- People want to be informed when the next NFT will be released.
- People like to know the number of NFTs that have been minted thus far.
- People typically utilize Twitter and Discord to assist in validating an NFT company.
- People want to trust the NFT company before they even consider buying their NFTs.
- All of the participants thought that an NFT educational page would be a great addition to the website.